New Year, New Post
Once again a year has slipped through our fingertips. But if there is nothing else I can be proud of in 2011, this blog is something that has meant so much to me. I feel like it has become my diary (even though you don't see any giant hearts and declarations of my love for Enrique Iglesias), and through posting to you, I have been truly able to reflect on my craft, goals, and loves. So here are my hopes for this blog in 2012 (one for every year in the new millennium):
- Get more submissions! I don't want to be the only underage voice calling out!
- More followers. It's a beautiful thing to know there is an audience.
- I'm going to try to post 5 days a week, which will be hard, but you guys deserve it.
- Showcase some lovely work
- More art and photography!
- I would love to get some recordings of spoken word up here.
- Get you guys to actually comment. Come on, you have opinions and I'm dying to here them.
- Music! I would love young artists to put their compositions on this canvas.
- Reach 1000 views. 'Nuff said.
- More photos on the site.
- Great quotes anyone?
- Get some adults to acknowledge my cyber child.