New Year, New Post

Once again a year has slipped through our fingertips. But if there is nothing else I can be proud of in 2011, this blog is something that has meant so much to me. I feel like it has become my diary (even though you don't see any giant hearts and declarations of my love for Enrique Iglesias), and through posting to you,  I  have been truly able to reflect on my craft, goals, and loves. So here are my hopes for this blog in 2012 (one for every year in the new millennium):
  1. Get more submissions! I don't want to be the only underage voice calling out!
  2. More followers. It's a beautiful thing to know there is an audience.
  3. I'm going to try to post 5 days a week, which will be hard, but you guys deserve it.
  4. Showcase some lovely work
  5. More art and photography!
  6. I would love to get some recordings of spoken word up here.
  7. Get you guys to actually comment. Come on, you have opinions and I'm dying to here them.
  8. Music! I would love young artists to put their compositions on this canvas.
  9. Reach 1000 views. 'Nuff said.
  10. More photos on the site.
  11. Great quotes anyone?
  12. Get some adults to acknowledge my cyber child. 

Comments

Popular Posts